lunedì 9 gennaio 2012

Perle di Saggezza: A. Derizans

To teach how to destroy enemies and succeed as a fighter and competitor takes knowledge, a good instructor and a good athlete as a student. It takes more then a fighter to be a teacher, it takes more then a teacher to be a black belt and it takes more then a black belt to be a Master. Mastering Jiu-jitsu is not only learning how to fight it is also learning not to fight without a real cause. Mastering Jiu-jitsu is learning to leave the life style of the Master of Masters Helio Gracie, is to understand a purpose of a whole life dedicated to Jiu-jitsu. The challenge is to help your student to bring out the Master in him because we were all naturally born Masters. As Michael Angelo used to say the sculpture was already in the rock I just bring it out, I can say I cannot create a Master but I can help and guide Jiu-jitsu practicioners to reveal the Master in themselves. In my mat we are all the same regardless to the belt, the only difference is that some have more time on the mat then others and I know that my real students will be with me for life and with me they will be sure they were born Masters.

Nessun commento: